Off Grid and On Grid-Connected Solar Electricity. The Solar Installers Adelaide Trusts!
At Natural Technology Systems, we offer the latest and the most sophisticated Grid-connected as well as Off-Grid solar electricity systems, utilising Natural Technology Systems modules. Natural Technology Systems has been distributing modules for over 35 years.Read more
At Natural Technology Systems, we specialise in quality design, installation and service of Grid and Off-Grid Solar Designs and Hybrid Solar Power Systems.
We provide free consultation and have a wide range of product selection. We also provide after-sales service for the best customer experience you would want to have.
Our specialist team can undertake any type and size system that you may need and we can advise you on all of the necessary steps that can help you decide the most cost effective power system for your energy requirements.
Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
- We stand by our product – we will provide a 5-year warranty on the operation and performance on the solar system.
- Just honest sales – we do not engage in any dishonest or misleading advertising or sales tactics.
- Transparent – we provide all the required documentation after the PV system is installed
Established for over 35 years (Since 1984)
Since 1984, we have focused on providing solutions for a more sustainable way of living, we have been experts of the solar industry for over 35 years.
Our specialist team can undertake any type and size system that you may need and we can advise you on all of the necessary steps.
After-Sales Local Customer Support and Warranty
We are always there for you. In case you face any issues with your system, our after-sales customer support will ensure your peace of mind.
We take you through every failure you may encounter and will handle all warranty for products bought from us.
Solar is an Investment
As energy prices soar higher and higher, more Australian households are investing in solar panels to reduce their reliance on the grid and lessen their energy costs. Solar energy systems can help your household to reduce reliance and strain on the grid, reduce your carbon footprint and reduce your ongoing energy costs.
Lot’s of STC’s (Rebates) up for grabs
The Australian Government pays up to $5,000 towards the value of your system via Small Technology Certificates (STC’s)
Get paid through a feed-in tariff
You will gain the ability to export excess energy you generate and not have used back into the grid.
Slash your rising electricity bills.
By installing solar, you’ll reduce your reliance on the grid and the price rises that will come.
Low pay-back period resulting in fast returns
Solar is one of the best investments out there, not only will it lower your electricity bill, it is also currently the cheapest form of energy, most systems will pay for itself within 3-5 years and will increase your property value.
Pricing of Solar is at an all-time low
Solar system prices have never been cheaper, they have significantly decreased in price in recent years.
Warranty and after-sales customer support
Panel warranty of 25 yrs & Inverter 10 yrs, we have support team located in Australia. All our warranties are covered by local offices to ensure fast-service time & not worry about sending your components to China for servicing.
The current Small Technology Certificate (STC) rate is $36, which accumulates to $2,812 – $3,351 of rebates for a 5kW-6.6kW Solar PV System. Depending on the size of the Solar PV System the rebate will vary. Each year the STC rate is lowered meaning the rebate you receive could be reduced and eventually eliminated. Get in whilst rebate rates are high!
The rebates available for different system sizes in South Australia are listed below.
|System size||Number of panels (approx.)||Value of rebate (STCs)|
- Under the Australian Government’s Small-Scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES), homeowners are entitled to a given number of STCs dependent on the system size, where the system is installed and which year the system is installed.
- The scheme can be claimed on multiple properties. The rebate is claimed by the installer of your system and passed on as a point of sale discount.
- STCs are a traded like shares and their worth fluctuates depending on the amount of installations occurring that year. More installs than expected and the worth depreciates. STCs are currently valued at around $36 but have been as low as $17, so now is definitely a good time to install.
- The amount of STC’s you receive are affected by two main variables – Location & System Size.
- Location – The Federal Government splits all of Australia’s postcodes into 4 categories: Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 and Zone 4. If you reside in Zone 1, you’ll receive a greater rebate than someone that lives in Zone 2, who will receive a bigger rebate than someone in Zone 3 and so on. Zones are determined by the number of sunlight hours you receive in the location you are having your Solar PV System installed.
- System Size – The other variable in determining the value of your rebate and amount of STC’s received, is the Solar PV System’s size. The larger the Solar PV System, the more power it will generate and the more STC’s and rebate amount you will be entitled to.
- The number of STCs you’ll receive drops each year. The STC worth can rise and fall depending on demand in the market also.
- The STC value is currently very high but at risk of dropping depending on market demand and Government policies. Now is the time to go solar!
- South Australian households now have access to a State Government subsidy, as well as loans, to pay for the installation of a home battery system. The addition of a battery allows for a Solar PV system to store excess energy, maximising the savings of the Solar PV system.
- The subsidy varies depending on the size of the battery but is capped at a maximum of $6,000.
- The subsidy is available to all South Australian homeowners, with Energy Concession Holders able to access a higher subsidy.
- While the subsidy applies to battery only, households are able to apply for finance made available through the Commonwealth Government’s Clean Energy Finance Corporation to purchase new or additional solar panels as well as the battery system.
Compare the benefits of different size solar systems
Reliable and cost effective, a 3kW solar system is perfect for the average Aussie family. They’re commonly installed and great for average sized households with an average electricity bill.
- 10 Panels
- $1,045 potential savings per year
- $1,700 government rebates
- 4599kwh average yearly production
- 2-3 years payback period
Rapidly rising in popularity, a 6.6kW solar system delivers incredible bang for your buck. The solar system of choice for medium to large households, a 6.6kW solar system cost per kilowatt is the cheapest of all the solar system sizes.
- 18 Panels
- $1,904 potential savings per year
- $3,100 government rebates
- 9490kwh average yearly production
- 2-4 years payback period
If you have slightly higher than average electricity needs, an 8kW solar system might be just what you need. Growing in popularity, they’re an affordable and reliable way to make the switch to solar.
- 24 Panels
- $2,020 potential savings per year
- $4,100 government rebates
- 12775kwh average yearly production
- 2-4 years payback period
One of the largest solar PV system available for residential use, a 10kW solar system is a great choice for large households and home offices. And thanks to the rapidly decreasing cost of solar power systems, they’re more affordable than ever.
- 30 Panels
- $2,800 potential savings per year
- $5,200 government rebates
- 16060kwh average yearly production
- 2-5 years payback period
These calculations assume:
- Current default data is for South Australia,
- 50% exported to the grid,
- 37c per kWh for electricity purchased from the grid,
- You are in the capital city for your state – data will change slightly away from the capital,
- STC price of $36.
- This information does not constitute financial advice and is only intended as a guide. Please refer to the information provided by the companies quoting for information specific to your personal circumstances and location.
Solar Panels and Inverters
The solar panels and inverter we recommend come from the highest quality solar panel and inverter manufacturers.
Q.CELLS Q.PEAK DUO G6
The new Q.PEAK DUO-G6 solar module from Q CELLS is the ideal solution for residential buildings thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology, which enables particularly high performance on a small surface. Q.ANTUM’s world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a six-busbar design, thus achieving outstanding performance under real conditions – both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days.
Fronius Inverter Australia
The inverter is the heart of your solar power system. It’s primary functions are to convert the DC power from the panels into AC power for your home and to select the most productive operating voltage for the panels. Fronius inverters are efficient and reliable and form the indispensable heart of every photovoltaic system. Power categories ranging from 1.5 to 27.0 kW guarantee suitability for virtually any system size – from a family home to a large-scale system.
2021 SA Government Rebates up to $3,000 off the cost of a 5kW system
To receive the government solar rebate in South Australia, your solar panels and inverter must be approved by the CEC, your system must be installed by a CEC accredited installer. The SA Government rebate can save you $3,000 off the cost of a 5kW solar system. The amount of the rebate varies depending on the number of sunshine hours your location receives and the size of the system you select.
What they are saying on Google about us!
Peter was great , having a new build and being able to liaise to order the correct meter box for my electrician to install. Easy to organise installation and product is fantastic.
Great service, good communication throughout the whole process, great product knowledge. Helped me to get the right system for my needs. Cheers guys.
We had issues with not receiving our production results by email. After contacting Ritchie at ITS, we were able to sort out the issue and remedy the problem. Well done and thanks Ritchie.
Seldom have I had such high quality service as I received from these guys, Having purchased a system from them in 2006, I noticed a drop in output, I rang them, they came, inspected and advised all at no charge. Now that''s Service, Highly recommended.
Great reliable and highly professional service. I can highly recommend Peter and his team for any solar power solutions.