Enerdrive ePOWER DC2DC 24V 30A Battery Charger
The Enerdrive ePOWER 40A Battery Charger is a fully automatic, “set and forget” charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your batteries using algorithms that help maximise service life. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently.
Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger designed to meet the rugged demands of Australian conditions and delivering multiple source charging for DC systems.
Fully automatic, the multistage and multi input Enderdrive DC2DC chargers are robust and feature full with inbuilt dedicated MPPT Solar Regulators. The ultimate solution when you need to choose to charge from the engine when running or solar panels when stationary in sunny conditions.
Once set, selecting the charge source is fully automatic and controlled from within the unit without the need for external relays. Under normal charging conditions, the ePower DC2DC will do a full charge to float stage on the house battery and you can choose either GEL, AGM, Flooded, Custom Programmable or Lithium, with all the relevant information visible on the LCD display.
Employing three stage charging, once the float stage is reached, the unit will shift to power supply mode to support the on-board DC loads and/or hold a constant and safe permanent charge level. This means the charger can be permanently connected to your battery systems safeguarding the health recommendations of deep cycle batteries.
THREE STAGE CHARGING
Stage One – Bulk or Boost – As much current as possible is delivered in order to rapidly recharge the batteries to about 80%.
Stage Two – Absorption – When the battery reaches its final charging voltage, known as its absorption voltage the charge allows the current to taper off as the battery nears a full charge.
Stage Three – Float – At this stage float voltage is applied which is enough to retain a full charge but controlled to prevent overcharging.
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in Enerdrives AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging
|Dimensions||242 × 172 × 74 cm|